Architect | Designer | Cottage-Baker
I love making things, and design is at the center of everything I do. More than just a discipline, design is for me how I see the world. I feel that good design can and should improve the quality of people’s lives in ways accessible to all of us.
About the Studio
After a career working in a mostly traditional professional manner, I decided to step out and do something that was, for me, different.
Flour Design Studio combines my love for design, architecture, and baking into one creative space. Everything here is my original vision on whatever inspiration happens along.
Thanks for stopping by.
Licenses & Certifications
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) – Certificate No. 50051
- Registered Architect – State of Colorado – License No. 305361
- Colorado Cottage Food Safety Training – Certification valid through April 2026
- Sales Tax License – State of Colorado
- Sales Tax License – City and County of Denver
- University of California, Los Angeles – Master of Arts in Urban Planning
- University of California, Los Angeles – Master of Architecture
- University of Detroit (Mercy) – Bachelor of Architecture