Who we are
Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
While using our website, you to provide us, either automatically or upon request, certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to:
- email address
- first, and last name
- phone number
- shipping and/or billing address
- payment details (e.g. charge cards, etc.)
- website usage/tracking data
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you use or view our website, when you inquire about or purchase our products or services, and when you opt-in to our e-newsletter community. About usage/tracking data: our website collects usage/tracking data automatically that includes the Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) of the device you’re using, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, general device identifiers (e.g. desktop or mobile, etc.), and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies & Cookies
- Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on you device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. For more information about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files. Log files track actions occurring on our website, and collect data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web Beacons, Tags, and Pixels. These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
How We Will Use Your data
We will use the data you provide to operate and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our website; for the performance of a contract, e.g. to complete or amend your purchase of a product or service available through the website; to contact you, if necessary; to provide you with information you have requested or elected to receive from us; and/or for other relevant business purposes, such as data analysis, tracking usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our website, product mix, and overall user experience. We do not ever sell any user data we collect.
Retention and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
On the Processing of Your Personal Data
We utilize the following third-party services to process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Website Analytics. We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics, tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. You can opt-out of having made your activity on our website available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The add-on prevents Google Analytics from sharing information with Google Analytics about visit activity. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- Email Marketing. We use Mailchimp, to manage our newsletters, promotional materials, and other information from us that you have opted into receiving. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us directly. For more information on the privacy practices of Mailchimp, please visit the Intuit Global Privacy Statement web page: https://www.intuit.com/privacy/statement/
Privacy Rights – GDPR
Privacy Rights – California Residents
Children and/or Minors
Our website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18.
“Do Not Track”
Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals from your web browser.